Digital Marketing Specialist, Fashion
Fashion Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client is a clothing company is renowned for its rich collections of cutting-edge knitwear and sportswear. They create collections infused with a relaxed sensibility and a California Chic aesthetic. They are searching for a digital marketing expert who can help us bring the magic of their brand to a global audience.
Our ideal candidate is a talented fashionista with a proven track record of successful fashion-industry marketing. This includes proven experience with digital marketing, a strong graphic design sense and the ability to communicate an actionable sales message across web, social, print and in-store media.
Job Responsibilities Include:
The Digital Marketing Specialist will both direct and personally execute projects using Shopify, Klaviyo and Adobe Creative Suite, manage our website and be hands-on in all aspects of the marketing program.
This is a hands-on role in a Marketing team of two people who coordinate directly with the CEO, Production, Operations and Design Teams.
In addition to overseeing digital marketing, the Marketing Manager will curate brand messaging across all digital channels, including paid digital advertising.
Specifically, the Marketing Manager will:
- Manage the digital advertising campaigns and analyze success metrics for targeting purposes
- Create engaging, relevant, and inspiring email content on a weekly basis
- Both produce personally and supervise the production of key marketing assets for retail & wholesale campaigns, including web, email, landing pages, digital advertising, events and print
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Work with web contractors to enhance website CRM
- Maintain our design and brand standards for consistency across the company
- Facilitate photo post-production and file management
- Support Retail in the promotion of in-store events
- Create marketing guides and train marketing and retail team members on specific brand messaging and language
- Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social media/marketing/e-commerce technologies, and propose new marketing avenues for the company
- Implement new technologies in enhanced email marketing and microtargeting
- Design and implement branding transitions through new seasons, applying design updates to website and print materials
- Grow and lead marketing team to achieve aggressive growth goals
- 5 years of proven success in fashion-related creative role
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- High level of proficiency in Shopify, Klaviyo, Retargeting, Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop 3D rendering, as well as Microsoft Office
- Experience with social media marketing and advertising, notably tracking results and adjusting advertising
- Digital photography and file management knowledge (Lightroom)
- Organized and efficient, with strong attention to details while handling multiple tasks
- Sense of urgency and ability to handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment