Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Candidates need to demonstrate ability to work on their own and have the professional experience necessary to be productive without micromanagement.
- Experience managing paid campaigns on Facebook, Google, Bing, etc. is necessary (building, launching, optimizing campaigns and paid media budgets).
- We will give priority to those candidates who are certified with any of the following:
-Bing Ads Center
-Any other paid channels
- Work closely with internal teams to best meet client needs in using paid media channels.
- Responsible for building ad campaigns and landing pages incorporating images, copy, video, etc.
- Ensure campaign messaging is consistent with established brand voice and tone.
- Optimize ad campaigns and landing pages to provide the best possible return on investment.
- Work with data, determine insights, and develop recommendations to optimize campaigns -- provide strategic recommendations for optimization (budget, ad copy, audience targeting, keyword strategy, etc.)
- Manually audit, update, monitor and report on digital campaign performance results.
- Regularly monitor campaign costs and keep in-line with project scope and budget.
- Help internal teams with effective completion of assigned projects in paid search and social.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of digital media concepts, tools, applications and process.
- Work with design teams and/or agency partners to ensure high-quality creative execution.
- Stay up--to-date with digital trends including search, social, targeted marketing and mobile innovation.
- Ability to manage multiple project tasks, timelines, and deliverables simultaneously
- Expertise in conversion optimization, digital marketing standards, usability and audience segmentation
- Passion for analytics and digital tactics including search, social, direct targeting and mobile
- Analytical thinker -- able to interpret and develop insights from data
- Independent and creative problem solver -- able to bring new ideas and perspectives to projects
- Storyteller -- able to organize data and research findings into compelling narratives
- Lifelong learner - commitment to learn new skills and follow best practices
- Agile -- effectively manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable -- able to work independently and within a team environment. Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Results and service-oriented mindset; tenacious attention to detail
- Superb organizational, time management, interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Computer savvy -- Microsoft office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.); Google Adwords, Facebook Business or Ads Manager, etc.; Google Analytics, WebTrends and/or Omniture SiteCatalyst; Working understanding of HTML and conventional web languages; -Experience with content and lead management systems and/or agency digital campaign management systems is preferred.
- Agency experience is a plus.