Digital Marketing Specialist (Paid Media + Growth)
Our client is a popular beauty brand creating the latest must-have skincare and makeup for every beauty enthusiast. With their modern, on-trend, and innovative products, you can effortlessly feel your most confident every day.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you would be responsible for supporting the development and execution of internal and external digital marketing strategies and activities.
• Support developing the long-term paid marketing strategy with the goal of driving growth, reach, engagement and advertising spend efficiency
• Manage acquisition media channels, including Search Engine Marketing (PPC), Product Listing Ads (PLA), Paid Social, and Programmatic Display
• Build multiple campaigns from conception to launch within ad platforms and networks and managing campaigns to ensure KPI delivery
• Assist the development of brand awareness and online reputation and ensure brand message is consistent across all platforms
• Evaluate performance metrics for projects, campaigns, efficiency, brand, and customer and provide recommendations based on findings
• Monitor the competitive landscape and remain current of emerging industry trends and insights to ensure remaining competitive with digital marketing efforts
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field
• 3+ years’ digital marketing experience
• Strong understanding of Paid Search, Paid Social, Google Shopping, and Display
• Experience using Google Analytics and setting up UTM parameters