Digital Marketing Strategist
Our client is a well-known creative agency presenting branding and design solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their integrated, dynamic, and collaborative approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting daily digital marketing strategies, including social media. You would also be responsible for assisting with research, digital experience strategy, campaign execution, optimization, and content development.
• Assist with the development and execution of digital experience strategies and marketing tactics across multiple brands and channels
• Establish and maintain strong relationships cross-functional team members; implement social media campaigns and drive paid social KPIs
• Oversee the promotions process effective use of available promotional space; conduct trend research and analyze data to provide best-in-class digital experiences
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and implement integrated content inventories and plans
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or related field
• Digital marketing experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite