Digital Marketplace Specialist
Our client is the world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of reusable textiles, professional apparel, and disposable and single use medical products. They are in need of a digital marketplace specialist to join their team!
The Digital Marketplace Specialist role will have day-to-day responsibilities in the execution of selling goods on online marketplaces and the management, maintenance and merchandising of products within each marketplace. This role will work closely with Product Management, Marketing, IT and outside portals to create and maintain data loads and data feeds into various channels.
This role will assist the marketing team with setting goals for the online marketplaces and be responsible for assuring that sales and margin goals are met. This role will also provide marketplace metrics monthly.
• High level ability to learn and understand eCommerce platforms and technologies.
• Ability to work with and manage data within a PIM system (Product Information Management)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to work and think independently, very good with details, ability to take ownership of projects/tasks and make sure they are fully implemented.
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Excellent interpersonal skills; must be team player
• Strategic, out of the box thinker
• Well-honed analytical skills
• Strong knowledge of selling goods on various marketplaces.
Other abilities include:
• Pay close attention to details and have a positive attitude and be dedicated to goals and values of the team.
• Able to think outside the box and keep pace with new technologies – learning new skills as needed.
• Understand how a customer uses marketplaces and what methods of communication are most effective.
• Take initiative to identify potential problems and take the necessary steps to resolve them, even if not directly responsible for the area of concern.
• Ability to quickly and efficiently aggregate data, from multiple channels, into concise reports.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• 2-year degree in Marketing, Business or eCommerce related field.
• 1-3 years’ experience in an eCommerce role.
• Smart and energetic individual who will take the initiative to identify issues and implement solutions.