Digital Media Associate Manager
Our client is a global, innovative, and industry leading advertising agency located in Manhattan. With their refreshingly collaborative and inclusive culture, they provide revolutionary solutions for an extensive portfolio of iconic brands.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading digital-first campaign development, execution, and stewardship across all accounts. In this role, you would also serve as the key contact for managing a portfolio of work streams.
• Assist with planning, ad ops, vendors, and clients to develop and execute digital media plans for assigned brands
• Manage the planning process, including vendor RFPs, negotiations, and development of tactical recommendation
• Ensure plans are designed to deliver against client KPI’s across digital direct, programmatic, social, and co-creation programs
• Oversee campaign set-up, launch, reporting/optimizations, and billing; direct production for all timelines, creative development, and creative hand-offs
• Maintain strong brand-partner relationships and meet with key vendors to remain current on digital offerings
• Generate quarterly digital reports highlighting total portfolio performance and savings in partnership with the Director and Manager
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ digital media planning/investment experience
• Knowledge of programmatic/data landscape, eCommerce, and social
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Media Platforms