Digital Media Buyer
Our client is a well-known advertising agency specializing in broadcast media. Their innovative, dynamic, and customized approach drives sales and grows brands like no other.
In this role, you would be responsible for all aspects of digital media buying, including planning, objectives, strategies, and tracking. You would also be responsible for managing strong client relationships and recommending channels, targeting placements, KPI's, new opportunities, and campaign optimization.
• Serve as the market expert and provide insight to the marketplace conditions and opportunities in specific markets or media outlets
• Remain current regarding emerging industry trends and new technologies that affect the buying discipline
• Manage market budgets and deliverables (GRPs, impressions, response data); react efficiently to campaign results and implement required optimizations as directed
• Serve as primary activation account manager across department accounts; negotiate and manage schedules for several accounts
• 2+ years’ agency media experience
• Experience with NIelson XCR, Adwords, YouTube Trueview, Social Media Platforms, and Programmatic Tool (DCM, BrightRoll)
• Television buying experience a plus