Digital Media Director - Bilingual Spanish
Our client is a renowned advertising company presenting unparalleled solutions. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and groundbreaking approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the development paid search campaign strategy and optimizing campaigns. You would also be responsible for overseeing keyword analysis, ad copy testing, bid management, and A/B testing.
• Direct the development of the paid search campaign strategy, optimize paid search campaigns, and track advertising budgets across all accounts
• Lead and optimize sites for SEO and SEM to enhance the design, content and user experience to increase conversion of captured leads
• Manage keyword analysis, ad copy testing, bid management, and A/B testing; apply analytical techniques to improve paid search performance
• Oversee campaign set-up, launch, reporting, optimizations, and billing; direct production for all timelines, creative development, and creative hand-offs
• Maintain strong brand-partner relationships and meet with key vendors to remain current on digital offerings
• Generate quarterly digital reports highlighting total portfolio performance and savings in partnership with internal partners
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications
• 10 years’ media planning and buying experience, including digital and social media
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
• 5 years’ team management experience
• 3-5 years’ working in paid search with Google and Bing