Digital Media Manager
Our client is a renowned company presenting premier solutions across the globe. Their groundbreaking, dynamic, and collaborative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the development paid search campaign strategy and optimizing campaigns. You would also be responsible for overseeing keyword analysis, ad copy testing, bid management, and A/B testing.
• Direct the development of the paid search campaign strategy, optimize paid search campaigns, and track advertising budgets across all accounts
• Manage keyword analysis, ad copy testing, bid management, and A/B testing; apply analytical techniques to improve paid search performance
• Oversee campaign set-up, launch, reporting/optimizations, and billing; direct production for all timelines, creative development, and creative hand-offs
• Maintain strong brand-partner relationships and meet with key vendors to remain current on digital offerings
• Generate quarterly digital reports highlighting total portfolio performance and savings in partnership with internal partners
• 2-3 years’ direct response marketing experience
• Experience writing and testing ad copy across multiple ad types and managing paid search, digital ad buying, and social media
• Google Ad Words and Bing Ads Certification