Digital Media Manager (PPC)
Position: Digital Media Manager (PPC)
Location: Downtown Chicago
Starts: October 1, 2017
Our client, a strategic marketing company is looking for a Media Manager on a full-time basis.
You will be for responsible for managing key account campaigns, providing campaign strategy and support, and identifying opportunities of departmental growth. In addition, you will provide media support to Account Managers and Sales Managers and take part in quality assurance on all aspects of media operations.
The Digital Media Manager will be well versed in Rich Media and can properly execute programmatic campaigns in a timely and analytical manner.
• Trafficking and executing programmatic digital media campaigns utilizing multiple DSPs
• Building and monitoring campaign delivery and performance
• Strategizing for campaign planning and optimizations to achieve client objectives/KPIs
• Work with in-house creative's such as rich media, VPAID, 3rd party tags and new vendor platforms
• Test and evaluate media tools, opportunities and features to improve company offerings
To be considered, please have:
• 2-3 years background in programmatic display; PPC experience is a plus!
• Strong ability to analyze data, infer conclusions and provide actionable insights
• Detail-oriented with strong time management and technical skills
• A general understanding of the digital media landscape
Has experience managing a campaign in at least one DSP
• Bachelor’s degree
If you are qualified for this opportunity please forward your resume today.