Digital Media Planner/Buyer - start this week!
Our client is looking for below to start ASAP on an ongoing assignment. This position is onsite, 40 hours a week.
Are you obsessed with calendars and spreadsheets? Do you love planning everything – including next year’s vacation? Do you love acronyms such as PPC, SEO, SEM, CPC, CSP, or KPI? As the digital media planner, you will support the creation, launch and ongoing optimization of paid search campaigns. As you wield your power over media-types, you will track and analyze campaign data, manage and optimize bids and budgets and lead testing for ads and landing pages.
The ideal Digital Media Planner will implement the management of daily tasks in support of defined media goals and work with cross-functional teams to develop proposals and evaluations for defined campaign objectives. Part strategist, part researcher/analyst, part technology application expert, and utterly diligent in executing strategy, you understand which digital communication channels best convey the customer’s message or reach the targeted audience and will work closely with internal clients to create digital communication solutions to accompany the overall marketing strategy.
The Digital Media Planner has:
- At least 3+ years of digital media planning/buying experience required, preferably in an agency setting
- Previous hands on experience working in DSP (Trade Desk, DBM or DataXu)
- DSP, Google AdWords, IAB, Facebook, or Google Analytics Certification a plus
- Experience with DCM
- Familiar with programmatic strategy and tactics: audience targeting, lookalike modeling, search retargeting, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel used specifically for manipulating large amounts of data, pivot tables, lookups, and report creation
- Experience presenting in front of clients
- Experience working on DR and Branding campaigns of $1M+, and full understanding of KPIs used to evaluate these types of campaigns
- Familiarity with additional online research tools such as Comscore, Nielsen, or Google AdPlanner
- Understanding of attribution modeling is desirable
Send your resume today!