Creative Services Jobs
Digital Media Planner - Full-Time
Our client, a fast growing media agency with offices in LA and New York is seeking a full-time Digital Media Planner to join their team in the Playa area.
•You must have 1+ years of Digital Agency experience.
•Four year college degree (preferably within marketing, advertising, or media)
•Outstanding verbal and written communications
• Manage the development, negotiation, implementation, tracking, reporting and optimization of media buys.
• On-going project and campaign management.
• Manage the flow of client media-related issues based on changes in direction, goals, and budgets. Proactively be aware of the need to create solutions and resolve problems.
• Adwords/SEM/Social experience a plus.
• Maintain strict budget control and ensure execution of media plans by: reviewing approved media schedules, developing buy specs, and monitoring buys / schedules.
• Foster a good working relationship with vendors, clients, and internal teams to facilitate flawless execution of plans including campaign over delivery.
• Explore media alternatives and be creative in recommending media solutions.
• Analyze and optimize media strategies throughout the length of the campaigns.
• Be alert to new media as well as new methods of using existing media and keep the planning group informed of such developments.
• Participate with presentations for business development.
• Ability to work under pressure, manage daily deadlines, multiple projects, and work independently as well as collaboratively.
• Understand campaign workflow and comprehension of supporting strategy.
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."