Digital Media Planner
Our client is a renowned advertising agency presenting cutting-edge solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their groundbreaking, integrated, and innovative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for building and executing performance and full-funnel digital campaigns.
• Lead digital media strategy to clients and internal team members and guide media campaigns by providing insights and optimization recommendations
• Oversee programmatic campaign management and optimization and develop and present digital media plans
• Manage media campaign logistics through the entire planning and execution process and provide quick internal and external communication
• Work with client teams to provide full service campaign management and build partnerships with external and internal partners
• Direct the on-going growth of the digital media team, including planning, training, and skill development
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ digital media experience
• Technical knowledge of digital media, including display, paid social, paid search, video, and programmatic platforms
• Leadership and cross-functional team experience