Digital Media Planning Director
Our client is a premier agency presenting unparalleled marketing solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and collaborative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, the Director of Media Planning would be responsible for managing digital campaign strategy and execution. You would also be responsible for leading the Planning Manager and Senior Associates to implement plans.
- Create and implement the media strategy for assigned media plans and understand how digital impacts the clients’ marketing mix
- Evaluate media partner proposals and provide recommendations to achieve the media objectives and strategies of a plan
- Serve as the key contact for clients and agency partners for all requests concerning media planning and strategy
- Supervise Senior Associates, foster a collaborative environment, provide guidance, and encourage innovation and creativity
- Interpret, manage, coordinate, and integrate all assigned media activities, including presentation
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7+ years’ digital media planning experience
- 2+ years’ media supervisory experience preferred
- Proficient with Prisma, Doubleclick, and MBOX