Digital Media Supervisor
Our client is a renowned advertising agency presenting cutting-edge solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their groundbreaking, integrated, and innovative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Digital Media Supervisor, you would provide day-to-day strategic digital media planning and executional leadership to clients and internal team members.
• Provide day-to-day strategic digital media planning and executional leadership to clients and internal team members
• Steward media campaigns by providing insights and optimization recommendations and research and gather appropriate information, pre, during and post buy
• Drive programmatic campaign management and optimization and create and present Digital Media plans
• Act as the primary point person for digital media planning and execution and be the main point of contact for client campaigns, managing the planning, implementation and tracking
• Own media campaign logistics through the entire campaign from planning to execution and work
closely with internal teams including offline media, analytics and creative
• Lead your team to drive and capitalize on innovation and meet tight deadlines and build partnerships with external and internal partners
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent amount of experience
• 3-5 years’ experience digital media experience
• Technical knowledge of digital media in all of its forms including display, paid social, paid search, video and programmatic platforms
• Leadership and cross-functional team experience
• Advertising Agency and Paid Search experience is a plus
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite