Digital Merchandising Assistant
Our client is an iconic fashion retailer and a leading destination for apparel, accessories, shoes, and home. Their extensive selection, fashion-forward brands, and fun approach distinguish themselves as an internationally acclaimed destination for every stylish trendsetter.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing web site page builds and collecting data from suppliers. You would also be responsible for evaluating content to ensure best-in-class content and working with cross-functional teams.
• Manage web site page builds, collect data from suppliers, load data into content management system, and optimize site placement and customer experience
• Review and evaluate content to ensure best-in-class copy, imagery, and videos are provided to the customers
• Provide recommendations and identify opportunities to improve site navigation and search for new assortments and product categories
• Monitor inventory and the site experience, collect data on top-selling items, slow-movers, and returns, and review daily and weekly price change, promotional and exception reports
• Establish and manage strong relationships with various internal partners, including buyers, digital marketing, and customer service
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Accuracy in data management and systems execution
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite