Digital/Motion Designer - Beauty
Our client is looking for a Digital Designer & Motion Artist hybrid. This is a freelance position onsite in the South Bay with potential to go fulltime for the right candidate. Must have experience within the beauty industry.
The Digital Designer & Motion Artist is part of the rapidly growing Creative Team and will report to the Sr. Art Director. The Digital Designer & Motion Artist serves as the brand’s expert responsible for managing and delivering paid and organic social content and designing marketing campaign assets. Specifically, the creative development of still and video concepts, original and compelling content for marketing, social and acquisition assets, in addition to other cross functional needs.
This position works closely with the Creative and Social Acquisition teams to concept and build branded content across all channels with accuracy and consistency, elevating the brand experience and ultimately driving consumer engagement and loyalty through strategy development and content execution. The position is responsible for production and management of branded video projects, motion graphics and animations, and stills.
• Conceptualize and design assets for digital marketing campaigns
• Conceptualize and execute video content, including boomerangs, Instagram Stories and Facebook/Instagram Live
• Partners with internal business functions to ensure all creative is aligned and communicate a brand-consistent message
• See concept through to execution by developing final edits and color, overseeing the post production process and any freelance support
• Art direct as needed on video shoots, working closely with the VP of Creative, Sr. Art Director, photographer, stylist, crew, producer and models to properly execute concept
• Work with Sr. Art Director on reviewing edit rounds, leading up to final delivery
• Must maintain a full understanding of creative, photo, video and digital processes as they relate to video production
• Think conceptually and aesthetically, translating creative direction into visual references
• Must have a 4 year degree in the field of Advertising/Marketing, Arts, Design, Film, Photography and/or equivalent professional experience
• 2+ years experience in video/editing and motion graphics
• 2+ years experience in graphic design or equivalent strong typography and layout skills
• Proficient in audio/sound editing as well as color correction techniques
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Strong workflow management, planning, prioritization and communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills as it relates to file management and video archiving
• Work collaboratively and constructively on each project with others on the team including Project Managers and other Creative/Social Team members, etc.
• Management experience with freelance videographers, editors, photo crew, artistic talent, and all other personnel that typically support a photo or video shoot. Pre-existing roster of crew a plus
• Ability to manage multiple complex projects on time and on budget; able to self-manage projects and work within established deadlines
• Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to prioritize tasks with quick turnaround time, demonstrating strong workflow management and communication skills as well as proven success collaborating with multi-functional teams
• Adaptable to scheduling changes and open to shifting gears when necessary
• Strong sense of urgency and responsibility
• Passion for beauty industry and knowledge of social trends (how brands are leveraging innovative video concepts across social media) is required
• Candidate will have a portfolio that demonstrates inventive/imaginative digital design and video executions and/or campaigns
Please submit your portfolio/website to be considered for this role.
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."