Digital/Motion Designer - Entertainment
Our client is a growing ad agency specializing in the entertainment sector. Their innovative, collaborative, and imaginative approach presents unparalleled marketing solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating content to achieve the client’s objectives and brand guidelines. You would also be responsible for developing original animation and remaining current of emerging industry trends.
• Produce social/digital content aligned with the client’s objectives and brand guidelines
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and provide recommendations
• Work with various cross-functional teams, such as developers and external partners
• 4+ years’ motion and interactive design experience; entertainment or ad agency preferred
• Expert in After Effects and Photoshop
• Available to begin immediately on a freelance basis
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."