Digital Paid Media (Facebook) Specialist
Our client is looking for a Digital Media Specialist with experience in Paid Media and Social. This is a fulltime position onsite in the valley.
This hands-on role is responsible for assisting the digital media team with coordination and execution of Facebook campaigns. This role requires above average organizational skillset, and a relentless drive to learn about ever-changing digital ecosystem.
This individual will be a key member driving improvement and growth of our team’s ability to execute campaigns accurately, swiftly and with effectively. You will have the opportunity to be a part of an innovative, fast growing business unit focused on revolutionizing digital media in the context of a multi-channel data driven approach. To be successful in this role you must be organized, flexible, curious, innovative and adaptable with ability to multi-task.
• Manage day-to-day paid social activity and ensure delivery to a consistently high standard, cost effective and in line with business targets
• Continuous optimization of bid strategies and A/B testing of creative, ad unit, and landing pages to maximize conversion rates
• Implement tracking pixels and ad trackers for 3rd party verification and fraud management needs
• Evaluate and test new ad units and audiences
• Provide reporting as needed through partners (Facebook/Twitter) or 3rd parties (Google Analytics, Omniture, Facebook FMPs, etc.)
• Creation, maintenance and coordination of creative assets
• Assist with creation of digital SOPs, checklists and best practice documents; tracking and organization of paid media documents and deliverables
• Assist media campaign launches and QA (during pre- and post-launch)
• Maintain awareness of new marketing platforms and techniques, as well as look for opportunities to innovate and develop new techniques
• Budget management including: forecasting of spend, daily pacing documentation, assistance in allocation of monthly budgets, coordination of insertion orders, oversight of billing/invoicing and financial reconciliation on a monthly and quarterly basis + resolution of media invoice and ad service fee discrepancies
• Interface cross-functionally with creative, publishers, 3rd party vendors & analytics
• BA/BS degree required, in a business or marketing field.
• 3-4 years of digital marketing experience. 1+ years of paid media experience.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
• Familiarity with DoubleClick and FB Power Editor is a plus.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics/Adobe preferred.
• Analytically-minded, with the ability to develop creatively as well.
• Excellent communication and project management skills.
• Self-starter, yet a team player, with a strong work ethic, and a strong desire to learn.
• Previous experience in marketing in Travel industry is a plus.
• Attention to detail, bordering on obsessiveness.
The ideal candidate is an expert on Facebook ads and Facebook Blueprint certified
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."