Creative Services Jobs
Our client is a well-known interactive agency specializing in social media, digital experience, video creation, and media campaigns. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach presents award-winning solutions for an extensive portfolio of iconic brands.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing project planning, timeline, and budgets and ensuring the client’s objectives are achieved. You would also be responsible for serving as the key contact for clients and internal project teams.
• Manage the development of overall project management strategy and partner with discipline leads and project teams to execute plans
• Monitor daily project activities and ensure work remains on schedule and project deliverables are achieved; oversee schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization
• Plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across project based on scope of work and project objectives
• Track project risks and scope to identify potential problems and solutions; communicate escalated issues to necessary individuals
• Identify client needs, manage client expectations, ensure the highest-level customer service, and act on client feedback
• Communicate client business needs to the internal team and third-party vendors; ensure effective exchange of project information and deliverables
• Bachelor's degree
• 2-5 years’ resource management/project management experience in advertising/marketing industry
• Proficient with MAC OS and Microsoft Office suite
• Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and HTML a plus