Our clientis a leading advertising agency creating cutting-edge solutions for an extensiveportfolio of brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishesthem at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, youwould be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation,and execution of digital projects. You would also be responsible for ensuringprojects remain consistent with the company’s strategy and objectives.
• Define the project scopeand develop a comprehensive work plan identifying and sequencingactivities to complete new digital projects
• Determine the necessary resources, such astime, money, and equipment to complete the project on-time and accurately
• Establish a project schedule to allocateresources to the activities; review theproject schedule with upper management and staff
• Monitor project statusand adjust as necessary to ensure on-time project completion; create records todocument project activities
• Review work quality toensure deliverables meet project standards; establish communication schedule toupdate upper management on project status
• Bachelor's degree
• 4+ years’ project managementexperience at a creativeagency or digital production environment
• Knowledge of web application design and build and digitalproduction and post production
• Programmatic advertising experience
• Background working withclients to develop and negotiate project scopes and budgets