Our client is seeking an Integrated/Digital Producer.
The Integrated Producer manages the technical aspects of digital / web / mobile project executions from kick-off to delivery, ensuring projects are completed on time, on budget, and on brief.
• The Integrated Producer ensures layouts and designs meet technical specifications and manage the digital programming and quality assurance of a project.
• The Digital Producer is available as needed to consult and educate the Creative, Account and Production departments regarding aspects of digital product ion and emerging technologies.
• The Digital Producer manages Integrated project estimating, sourcing, scheduling and vendor relationships.
• This person is required to not only have an opinion about the work he or she oversees, but also to have a point of view and voice it.
• Serves as a technical producer for Integrated projects on multiple concurrent projects that vary in size and scope.
• Coordinates cross-functional teams for the creative and technical development of each campaign, as well as the requisite client reviews and approvals.
• Sources and recommends vendors.
• Negotiates and obtains vendor pricing and works with the Business Manager to issues vendor purchase orders, and approve final billing.
• Authors and manages to Statement of Work for large scale Integrated and experiential initiatives like mobile applications, mobile websites, microsites, social initiatives and media campaigns.
• Works with Senior Integrated Producer / Head of Production to manage freelancer and vendor relationships, including designers, HTML programmers, and developers.
• Estimates and manages costs for projects either developed by BBDO’s internal team or external partners.
• Works with the HoP to evaluate freelance and internal staff skills and capabilities, and grow vendor pool to improve flexibility, enhance quality, and improve profit margin.
• Participates in client presentations as requested.
• Creates, manages, and reports project status, schedules, budgets, and milestone achievements for development/programming phase of projects to HoP, weekly, and keeps current high-level status in Creative Status Document kept by Sr. Project Manager.
• Completes and ensures quality control measures are followed and work is completed error-free.
• At least 6 years experience as a Digital / Integrated Producer or related role, ideally in an agency environment.
• Strong project management skills a must.
• Great critical thinking and interpersonal skills exhibiting excellent written and oral communication skills, talent for organization, collaboration, and presentation.
• Experience managing multiple complex projects to on-time delivery; proven skill in work planning, attention to detail, and follow-through.
• Extremely detailed oriented.
• Excellent time management, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
• Experience leading the development and execution of digital advertising campaigns including websites, microsites, social media applications, mobile applications, and mobile sites.
• Deep understanding of standard and rich media banner advertising standards, operations and development.
• Strong editorial sensibility and understanding of principles of visual design for the Web.
• Ability to work within a team environment across various agency departments.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Project and/or Merlin and Microsoft Office Suite a plus. BA/BS degree required.