Digital Product Designer
Our client is a well-known producer of quality programming and movie content that has been around for over 30 years. Their award-winning brands in cable television are best known for their distinctive, compelling and culturally relevant content that engages audiences across multiple platforms.
In this role you will be responsible for completely rebranding one of the company’s sports sites and other digital entities. The role will also entail work with the web, mobile, and emerging alloform teams to create new media to connect with the fans and consumers on a digital level
- Work closely with the product team to create a robust interface design; execute projects using UI/UX design platforms for all forms of digital media
- Use problem solving skills to troubleshoot sit glitches and bugs while maintaining site quality control throughout all digital interfaces
- Collaborate with multiple teams including executives and supervisors; apply much needed social skills as in executing meetings and presentations frequently
- Outline wireframes, sketches, prototypes, and graphic interactions into intricate designs while working with front-end developers, software engineers, and designers deliver business oriented digital products that drive traffic to the website
- Stay relevant on current trend on both digital, graphic, and social platforms; work independently on a consistent basis or with a small, creative team to build framework for rebranded platforms
- Work with an extensive knowledge of HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and prototyping tools
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, , Communication Design, Information Design, Interaction Design, or design related field, sports industry experience a plus
- 3 years of experience in designing and prototyping for web, mobile and over-the-top (OTT) applications.
- Must reside in the New York metro area