Digital Product Manager
Our client is a leading fashion company with a diverse portfolio ranging from apparel, accessories, shoes, and home goods. Their whimsical, vibrant, and fashion forward approach presents must-have products for the most stylish trendsetters.
In this position, you would lead the entire key development and launch process for new digital products and marketing activations. You would be responsible for managing all phases from concept development to execution, including multi-level creative project management, user experience, IT development, key stakeholder alignment, tagging analytics, and optimization.
• Oversee concept development and drive marketing ideas into a comprehensive resource plan, including external partner requirements, budget estimates, timelines, and concept details
• Optimize creative marketing concepts for the distribution platform; direct all creative asset needs with detailed specifications
• Supervise front-end experience through the user flow and wireframe phase; develop and implement tagging and analytics plan
• Identify key concept back-end functionality and integration needs; establish testing procedure and on-going optimization for pre-and post-launch
• Lead all aspects of project management, such as concept development, timeline, meetings, legal alignment, requests, approvals, costs, and assets
• Maintain relationships with external vendors and serve as the main contact to provide guidance
• 3+ years digital product management and production experience
• Experience with high equity brands, production and IT digital storytelling, front and back end functionality in mobile space
• Understanding of digital product development cycle, including UX, content management, and IT development
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and project management tools