Digital Marketing Jobs
Digital Product Manager
Our client is looking to hire an experienced Digital Product Manager. Experience with Liturgy.com, Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, and additional social medial platforms preferred. This role forms a bridge between our client and our customers by assessing consumer digital needs and determining which types of products/features are likely to best meet those needs. You will make recommendations about digital product development and digital product development strategies that are intended to ensure revenue growth. They are involved with digital products from the idea stage through to the marketing campaign and after the products are released.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Manage team of 3 digital product managers.
- Lead the definition and development of customer-centric digital products, services, interfaces and interactions.
- Manage intake, maintain, and prioritization of project work from a wide range of sources, to efficiently deliver for the channel. Provide clear vision and scope, use cases, workflows, and product requirements to support development.
- Conduct customer, product and competitive research to help shape digital strategy, sales forecasts and price modeling.
- Understand, manage, and communicate prioritization of features, with a mind toward customer and business benefits.
- Track and analyze metrics compared to industry benchmarks, publish reports on product/service performance, trends and risks/opportunities for both short and long term.
- Establish, prioritize, and drive a comprehensive product strategy roadmaps, based on research and analytics.
- Establish and monitor success metrics to enable data-driven prioritization and identify improvements.
- Support and maintain product documentation & guidance.
- Drive digital strategies aimed at brand and product awareness and education across all digital platforms.
- Support the execution of innovative work across creative and technology teams to promote a positive, open culture adapt to rapid change and deployment.
- Make digital expertise, insight, passion and creative leadership a core competency of the company.
- Model Core Values of our client: Empathy, Humility and Passion. Actively promote the Division playbook.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Work collaboratively across the business, including sales, marketing, product development, music development and IT.
- Maintain strong partners, both inside and outside the company that bring best-in-class capabilities, technologies and ideas to our business.
- Effectively communicate to senior leadership and organizationally-wide to evangelize products vision and to deliver insights and results to stakeholders.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE -
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a closely related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant Marketing, Ecommerce, Digital Product Management experience.
- Minimum of 3 years managing direct reports
- Expert understanding of digital product management & road map planning including user experience design (user research & usability testing, best practices in UX/UI design), product documentation and agile development, with a natural curiosity for keeping up with rapid changes in our industry and with customer preferences and expectations.
- Ability to demonstrate deep knowledge of development lifecycle.
- Experience with bringing together cross functional teams and leading execution on a large scale.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an expert ability to present and communicate new ideas and concepts with internal project teams and leadership.
- High emotional intelligence with strong ability to influence concept development while leading teams consistent with our core values.
- Ability to balance a strong leadership/management presence with a high level of approachability; encouraging and eliciting team feedback and interaction.
- Experience with Catholic liturgy highly desired.