Digital Production Artist
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing product image updates, maintenance, and processing.
• Oversee product image updates, maintenance, and processing and maintain product image standards on the website
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Merchandising Assistants, Buyers, and vendors as to ensure consistency in quality of work
• Process product images efficiently and accurately and ensure naming convention and image standards are achieved
• Utilize photo editing techniques, such as color correction, clipping paths, masking, and retouching and confirm images are aligned with the brand’s objectives
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, photography, or related field
• 1+ years’ design or production experience in software and/or website design
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, Camera Raw, and Scene 7, ATG, and Microsoft Office Suite