Digital Production Artist
Our client is an iconic American men’s, women’s and children’s fashion brand that are dedicated to bringing fun, classic, high-quality clothing to its customers. The company is all about the people – employees included – and takes pride in giving back and doing what’s best for its teams, its customers and their communities. The company is all about creating a work environment that is conducive to creativity & getting things done. Their cool, modern offices and warm and inviting company culture are just 2 examples of how they achieve that.
In this role you will be responsible for all well thought out and perfected both visually and editorially mechanicals. The perfect candidate with have vast experience in all design software and excellent communication skills.
- Produce perfectly written and edited artwork and mechanicals for labels, windows, in store marketing ad packaging materials, and seasonal/promotional art; Show mechanical mock-ups for proofing purposes
- Create and oversee a weekly and daily production schedule for a team of packaging engineers and brand creative teams while planning and participating in frequent meetings with team members, supervisors, and executives to report any creative corrections or flocculating data
- Self-police as well as edit team members work to ensure perfect QA to report back to the consumers, vendors, and store operators from conception to completion
- Follow strict packaging guidelines and procedures for all packaging aspects including deliverables, front end, back end, and post production timelines
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in digital marketing or other related field and 4-6 years of hands-on digital production experience
- Ability to edit team members and self-edit organized product with a keen attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of printing platforms (Lithography, Flexography, Screen Print, etc.) , CPG, Pre Press, and Adobe Creative Suite (CS5.5)