Digital Production Design Assistant
Our client is a well-known company specializing in wholesale distribution for must-have salon and beauty brands. With their on-trend, innovative, and high-quality approach, it’s never been easier to achieve a flawless beauty look.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the development and execution of all aspects of print design and production. You would also maintain strong relationships with production vendors and ensure project deliverables are achieved.
• Oversee the creation and completion of print design and production mechanicals, including design, typography, and follow-through
• Design various marketing collateral, including brochures, post cards, info-graphics, pop up banners, and trade show booth signage
• Establish deliverable timelines; track project progress; ensure project target dates are achieved effectively and efficiently
• Manage strong business relationships with vendors; develop and share printing direction overview for vendors to accurately produce projects
• Maintain highest quality standards; ensure brand consistency and color management across all projects
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong knowledge of design techniques
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite