Digital Project Manager
Our client is a well-known company developing groundbreaking technologies spanning across mobile, computers, and games. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach creates revolutionary experiences across the globe every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing all projects and managing research coordination, design, priority setting, and implementation. You would also be responsible for communicating the project status, issues, and successes with the project team, and executive director.
• Oversee all projects and ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours
• Develop and modify the project scope, project schedule, and project needs; help define the project scope and objectives
• Track all projects status, document appropriately, and communicate with cross-functional team members
• Measure project and team performance using strategic tools and techniques; analyze results and report data to appropriate partners
• Coordinate any necessary resources for the successful execution of projects; assist with needs assessment as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ project management experience in a fast-paced agency or in-house
• 3 + years’ social media experience