Digital Project Manager
Our client is a renowned company presenting innovative entertainment experiences. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and modern approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, and execution of digital projects. You would also be responsible for ensuring projects remain consistent with the company’s strategy and objectives.
• Define the project scope and develop a comprehensive work plan identifying and sequencing activities to complete new digital projects
• Determine the necessary resources, such as time, money, and equipment to complete the project on-time and accurately
• Establish a project schedule to allocate resources to the activities; review the project schedule with upper management and staff
• Monitor project status and adjust as necessary to ensure on-time project completion; create records to document project activities
• Review work quality to ensure deliverables meet project standards; establish communication schedule to update upper management on project status
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years’ project management experience
• Experiential, software, and/or media focus in a production studio or agency preferred