Digital Project Manager
Our client is a renowned technology company creating revolutionary solutions to effortlessly capture life’s most enjoyable moments. Their cutting-edge, dynamic, and collaborative approach propels them at the forefront of the industry across the globe.
As the Digital Project Manager, you would be responsible for facilitating collaboration between the team internally and with company stakeholders and coordinating meetings, including kickoffs, daily stand-ups, and stakeholder review meetings.
• Facilitate collaboration between the team internally and with company stakeholders and coordinate meetings, including kickoffs, daily stand-ups, and stakeholder review meetings
• Manage daily communications between the team and stakeholder teams, including eCommerce, CRM, Engineering, and Product Marketing
• Help the team stay focused on work by communicating work priorities and protecting them from external interference
• Track project progress against handoff dates and manage risk by proactively engaging in problem solving and contingency planning when team impediments arise
• Help the team define process and workflows and support the lead manager on needs and mitigate risk on projects
• Foster team values and principles by encouraging and coaching the team to adhere to the processes developed by the team
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
• 3+ years of project management experience at a relevant brand or agency
• Experience using resource/project management tools in a work environment
• Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
• Experience in Website and CRM projects and processes
• Ability to organize information and concisely present issues, recommendations and conclusions
• Superior written and verbal communication