Digital Project Manager | Montgomery County, | Full-time, 65-80k
Our client is a well-known advertising agency presenting award-winning work for top brands in the healthcare industry. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach presents unsurpassed creative solutions.
In this position, you would be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, and execution of projects for new product launches. You would also be responsible for ensuring projects remain consistent with the company’s strategy and objectives.
Salary: 65-80k, DOE
• Define the project scope and develop a comprehensive work plan identifying and sequencing activities to complete new product launch projects
• Determine the necessary resources, such as time, money, and equipment to complete the project on-time and accurately
• Establish a project schedule to allocate resources to the activities; review the project schedule with upper management and staff
• Monitor project status and adjust as necessary to ensure on-time project completion; create records to document project activities
• Resolve issues during new product development cycle, identify potential problems, and ensure corrective action is taken
• Review work quality to ensure deliverables meet project standards; establish communication schedule to update upper management on project status
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ project management experience in an agency environment
• 3-5 years’ experience managing digital projects
• Healthcare/pharma agency experience preferred