Digital Project Manager
Our client is one of the world’s largest interactive advertising agencies – innovative, creative, and tenacious; they are experts in the industry. With an impressive body of work their clients are some of the most recognizable companies across the globe. Their offices are warm and welcoming with an eclectic group of exciting and intelligent people.
In this role you will lead the change toward a more agile and collaborative working environment. You will be liaising closely with the Client Services, Creative and Commercial teams. You will support the Client Services team.
- Gather and confirm requirements from the client at the project initiation stage
- Turn clients’ requirements into a project specification and user stories
- The desire to seek to add value to each and every project
- You can think creatively and add value to each of your projects
- Together with the QA Manager, develop test plans and definitions of acceptability
- Be accountable and responsible for the end-to-end process for your project deliverables.
- Identify and ensure that the appropriate resources are assigned to your projects.
- Assist the Account Managers and clients by providing technical advice
- Work with the Creative team, having input on overall creative brief, but also have UX and creative eye
- Must have professional manner
- Ability to think on your feet
- Experience of the creative side of business: functional design, have a view on a well designed site or app etc