Digital Project Manager
Our client is an iconic media entertainment company presenting an extensive portfolio of top television networks and a motion picture business. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, and execution of digital projects. You would also be responsible for ensuring projects remain consistent with the company’s strategy and objectives.
• Define the project scope and develop a comprehensive work plan identifying and sequencing activities to complete new digital projects
• Determine the necessary resources, such as time, money, and equipment to complete the project on-time and accurately
• Establish a project schedule to allocate resources to the activities; review the project schedule with upper management and staff
• Monitor project status and adjust as necessary to ensure on-time project completion; create records to document project activities
• Resolve issues during new product development cycle, identify potential problems, and ensure corrective action is taken
• Review work quality to ensure deliverables meet project standards; establish communication schedule to update upper management on project status
• Bachelor's degree in new media, digital marketing, or related digital field
• 8+ years’ digital content production and web content management experience
• Knowledge of content management systems for web, apps, set-top boxes and video publishing