Digital QA Coordinator - Start Tomorrow
Our client, an ad agency located in the valley is looking for a Digital QA Coordinator to join their team through the first week of January.
The right candidate has at least 1-2 years of testing web and/or mobile content and applications. You should have a thorough understanding of standard QA strategies and techniques and knowledge of performance testing tools and best practices.
- Execute quality assurance (QA) testing on digital projects, specifically email campaigns and landing pages.
- Record and document results and compare to expected results using QA documentation
- Detect failures so that errors may be discovered and corrected.
- Document anomalies and issues.
- Examine code and execution of code in various environments.
- Verify specific action or function of code.
- Operate and maintain test networks.
- Check links are working and direct to correct location.
- Check alt tags correspond to image/offer and appear for all image-based text, if applicable.
- Ensure data integrity standards.
- Follow-up with agency partners for asset/URL requests.
- Confirm tasks completed before moving job forward.
- Experience with QA testing tools. Preferred Litmus and CrossBrowserTesting.com.
- Ability to multi task and manage multiple projects at once.
- Highly collaborative.
- Well-versed in web standards, including mobile first development.
- Agency experience a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus.
Please submit your updated resume for your consideration!