Digital Research Analyst
Our client is an iconic media entertainment company presenting an extensive portfolio of top television networks and a motion picture business. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing custom technical requirements and working with developers. You would also be responsible for performing QA to ensure accurate measurement and data implementation.
• Create custom technical metrics requirements with Adobe consultants and communicate with developers
• Perform extensive QA to ensure accurate measurement and data implementation across SYFY Digital properties
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, and provide recommendations to incorporate into research processes
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams and provide research expertise to senior management
• Experience with digital research tools, such as Adobe Reports and Analytics and ComScore suite of products and tools
• Proven knowledge of metric implementation across platforms
• Experience with Rentrak and social listening tools, such as ListenFirst a plus