Digital Retouching Artist
Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled products connecting individuals to cutting-edge digital experiences. Their groundbreaking, integrated, and innovative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating retouched images from raw renders and photography for a wide range of different products. You would also be responsible for ensuring images are visually compelling while maintaining product accuracy using product samples, swatches, and vector art.
• Create and edit retouched images from raw renders and photography for a wide range of different products
• Ensure images are visually compelling while maintaining product accuracy using product samples, swatches, and vector art
• Partner with design teams to generate exceptional product images and work with Producers to evaluate the requirements of a project and estimate schedule
• Output proofs for internal reviews with production and design teams and maintain color consistency and quality assurance on all images
• Execute a high volume of images quickly while maintaining tight quality standards and work through rounds of feedback to refine images into polished visuals
• Maintain consistent naming and archiving of files and provide recommendations for continuous quality improvement
• Bachelor's degree in photography, design, or related field
• 3 + years’ experience in a design or corporate environment
• Strong knowledge of printing processes to ensure print feasibility, color adjustment, and appropriate file building techniques
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite