Creative Services Jobs
Digital Sales Planner
The Digital Sales Planner position serves a key role in the digital sales process for the owned television stations. The position supports both the National TV Sales account executives and the local stations’ sales teams.
The Digital Sales Planner is responsible for generating and communicating sales proposals for presentation to advertising agencies and/or clients.
This position follows through on all aspects of digital sales and campaign management, including developing the proposals, completing necessary paperwork, implementing campaigns, and working with the various internal groups to optimize their campaigns to ensure they deliver and bill in full.
Digital Sales Planners must be able to become experts on the pre-, mid- and post-sale processes to communicate effectively with various teams across the organization. They must build and maintain relationships resulting in superior customer service on each assigned account.
• Work in partnership with the Sales Teams to develop, price, and prepare multi-platform digital proposals
• Create plans that are accurate, creative, and strategic, while maximizing revenue and meeting the objectives and expectations of the Sales Teams and the client in a timely manner.
• Develop creative solutions in order to get bring in new advertisers and/or get new campaigns booked
• Provide day-to-day support of digital sales teams through the development of media plans, decks, and marketing collateral for advertising proposals.
• Fully understand sites (content, features, and ad capabilities), as well as social, native, audience targeting, and reach extension to put together media plans customized to each client.
• Partner with the Inventory team to understand current inventory trends. Utilize inventory tools to assess site sell-through and forecast future demand accurately to prepare plans that meet the needs of the client within the constraints of site traffic and product availability.
• Work closely with and communicate directly with client/agency contacts on a daily basis for general account support, implementation and management of campaigns, monitoring campaign performance, optimizations, revisions and strategic selling.
• Serve as primary liaison between clients and Ad Operations to ensure campaigns launch on time and deliver in full by actively overseeing delivery and revising or optimizing plans as necessary to exceed client expectations.
• Traffic necessary paperwork/forms through internal and external channels
• Update PowerPoint packages and product one sheets as necessary
• Stay abreast of industry news and competitive sites.
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."