Digital Signage Scheduler
Our client is seeking a Digital Signage Scheduler - Contractor
Our client is looking for the right person to oversee the digital signage program for dealers as well as create motion graphics content for the in-house creative team. The Digital Signage Scheduler’s primary responsibility will be the management, coordination, and deployment of Digital Signage content. In addition to scheduling digital signage content, the ideal candidate will possess the ability to create original motion graphics content (film and animation) and edit existing video content.The position will report to the In-House Creative Director and work closely with the Dealer Marketing Manager.
• Effectively curate, schedule, and manage digital playlists for facilities and its dealer partners, ensuring that relevant content is delivered in sufficient volume and on appropriate signage.
• Collaborate with Dealer Marketing to identify content needs, properly tailor and schedule content in a strategic manner while taking into account the audiences across digital signage channels.
• Create custom content as needed for digital signage and internal business groups
• Plan and execute special custom content requests
• Ensure digital content is effectively distributed using the SCALA Content Management System.
• Act as the key point of contact for client and its dealer partners for the SCALA Content Management System and work collaboratively with client's partners including UDG and X-Place to ensure system is supporting all Digital Signage needs.
• Work collaboratively with Business Development and Field Network to ensure client is holistically supporting dealers with their Digital Signage needs.
• Assist Design Team with content creation and ensure content creation and distribution meets all of the client's Marketing guidelines and standards.
• Work with Design Team to manage vendors with the creation of scripts and after effects animations
• Plan and execute touch kiosk application testing
• Manage national messaging on company's websites to ensure content is relevant, brand appropriate, and compliant with the client's Marketing Guidelines and standards.
• Ensure company's generated content is relevant, brand appropriate, and compliant with the client's Marketing Guidelines and standards
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field
• Minimum 3 years’ experience managing a marketing content distribution platform
• Digital signage or a content management system experience is required
• SCALA experience is highly preferred
• Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and illustrator experience required
• Video Editing