Digital/Social Media Marketing Manager
Beauty Brand based in Orange County is looking for a Digital/Social Media Marketing Manager to join their team.
• Lead development of a weekly/monthly CRM and promotional calendar
• Update website as needed with new content and delete old content
• Write CRM/website copy, staying consistent with the brand tone and voice
• Run a P&L on all promotions to meet/exceed GP thresholds
• Generate monthly website analytics report and share progress with the Leadership team
• Stay on top of competitive CRM activity and incorporate ideas into the CP plan
• Create and execute online promotions per promotional calendar – set up discounts, send out post promo analysis
• Work with Operations to ensure sufficient inventory levels for base business, promotions and sampling
• Lead post-analyses on promotions, share learning/implications and how to optimize future plans
• Manage the Rewards program – promotions, respond to customer questions regarding points, birthday discounts
Social Media Content Creation
• Develop and implement creative social media programs and campaigns that drive the ColorProof positioning and POD, excite our consumer/stylist target, and drive engagement
• Lead the entire process of developing stylist and consumer social content (static and video), collaborating with Marketing, Creative, Education, and stylist teams) to conceptualize, plan, and execute all social photography and videos
• Manage monthly IG/FB calendar
• Work with external editor to create/edit video content
• Create shot list that supports the marketing calendar and seasonal priorities.
• Manage the brand look, feel and messaging to ensure consistency across all social media channels, focusing on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube.
• Stay abreast of competitive activity to inform the brands plan and ensure POD
• Report social analytics with Leadership on a monthly basis, sharing results, metrics and learning
• Monitor trends in social media channels, tools, and metrics and appropriately apply that knowledge to increase the effectiveness across initiatives.
• New product launch support – create digital assets to support new launches. Teaser videos, launch video, social posts, launch promo social posts.
• Manage Media Content calendar and ensure that all digital materials go to outlets for timely execution
- FB Live – set up and activation
- Eblasts, banners, articles, social posts
- Influencer campaigns
• Manage activities on Octoly (consumer micro-influencer platform) – select influencers, set up program on Octoly platform, track inventory, reviews, budget
• Google adwords – partner with account manager to optimize account activities regularly and track budget
• Serve as the key marketing contact with external agency to supply all digital needs
• NIS (New Item Set Up):Contribute marketing assets, obtain copy from marketing consultant
Influencer and PR Partnerships
• Develop & maintain relationships with consumer and stylist influencers
• Lead influencer and brand ambassador seeding, outreach, management and collaboration negotiations.
• Manage all media relations, consumer events, public relations, publicity and corporate communication endeavors across digital platforms.
• Liaise with CMM (PR agency) to support and execute PR activities, mailings, and approvals
• Send requested artwork – images, fact sheets etc for launch support
• Send out monthly influencer mailings to non-consumer industry influencers
Budget management: track digital/social spending to stay on budget.