Digital/Social Strategist - temp to hire
Our client, an entertainment agency in the valley has an immediate need for a Digital/Social Strategist. This is a temp to hire opportunity onsite.
You should be well-versed in content planning and creation, audience development, insight building, research, campaign executions/activations and analytics. This position requires a proactive leader who helps define the digital and social vision with a deep grasp of consumer behavior, ability to uncover insights and ultimately translate client needs into actionable strategies. You keep up with trends, understand platform and channel updates, and the potential ramifications on the larger scope of our clients’ business. The person best-suited for the role will have a high level of comfort in creating presentations for both internal and external parties as well as a collaborative nature, able to come together and work with different disciplines across the agency to fine-tune and perfect strategy, pitches and campaign executions. Ideal candidates have a background in entertainment, including but not limited to video games, film, television, traditional and OTT content. They will also possess a strong understanding of social management, including growth and management tactics, reporting, and establishing KPIs to track against and illustrate ROI.
• Work directly with clients and account teams to understand overall goals and how they relate to a client’s web, social and mobile presence
• Maintain involvement throughout campaign (from concept through completion), validating that creative is accurately supporting the approved strategy
• Work with account and creative teams to drive ideation, contribute ideas, and develop content for web, social applications and other channels as needed
• Conduct research utilizing resources such as Google Analytics, social analytics, syndicated research, social listening tools, usability tests and more
• Establish and update an editorial calendar for managed social channels, working with the agency and the client to integrate and complement cross-channel marketing initiatives and key beats
• Provide weekly performance reports that analyze traffic and engagement metrics, and take findings into consideration when planning and creating future content
• Track trending topics, comb through large amounts of research, and identify and develop key insights that inform and shape overarching strategy
• Strategize, track and analyze paid social media support
• Create POV analyses, competitive reviews, case studies, educational materials, etc.
• Analyze technology and industry trends
• Oversee social conversation and engagement on brand channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, Google+, Snapchat, and Vine
• Manage crisis communication, elevate issues and respond accordingly Requirements
• Digital experience including web, mobile, app, search engine, CRM/email, online advertising, influencer marketing, social media, content, and retail marketing
• 7-10 years experience at an agency
• Strong writing skills and tonal adaptability
• Proven experience with and understanding of existing and emerging social media platforms
• Working knowledge of Hootsuite, Crowdfire, Buffergram, Quintly, Social Studio, Radian6 and Crimson Hexagon
• Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Research and insight-driven
Send your resume today!