Digital Marketing Jobs
Reputable company in Orange County is looking for a Digital Strategist to join their team. In this role, you will serve as a subject matter expert for clients and internal team by demonstrating strong business acumen and current knowledge of cross-channel marketing and digital including (but not limited to) web, mobile, app, search engine, CRM/email, online advertising, social media, content, and retail marketing.
- Determine, measure, & report on key performance indicators (KPIs) & ROI attribution for projects
- Collaborate with Creative Director to provide strategic approach for UX/UI implementation
- Evaluate & identify the impact of new interactive features & components client properties, provide insights and guidance to inform internal stakeholders for future campaigns, and identify opportunities to optimize
- Provide mentorship to peers on strategic best practices
- Evaluate & implement conversion points for customer experience across all marketing channels
- Provide support to management by supplying current knowledge of cross-channel marketing and digital including (but not limited to): web, mobile, app, search engine, CRM/email, online advertising, social media, content, and retail marketing.
- Drive ideation and come up with solutions to address client needs ranging from business, marketing, technical, web, content, etc.
- Lead first-hand in the development of strategic recommendations documented in high-impact presentations for projects, which may include formal pitch proposals, client requests, and self-generating prospects
- Develop B2C and B2B strategic solutions ranging from high-level to tactical intricacy.
- Monitor working projects to ensure deliverables align to approved strategy throughout project life cycle
- Conduct research utilizing resources such as digital analytics, syndicated research, competitive, focus groups, usability tests, surveys, and customer database
- Maintain thorough understanding of client business goals, marketing direction, and personnel
- Sustain knowledge of client web properties—content, functionality, and performance
- Create POV analyses, competitive reviews, case studies, educational materials, etc.
- Craft digital performance reports
- Work with project “maintenance” teams (e.g., website management)
- Contribute to search engine optimization activities
- Work with search and social strategists for campaign promotions
- Respond to day-to-day requests from internal team, client, and vendors
- College degree
- 5-7+ years of professional experience
- 3+ years working at an agency with a focus on digital solutions
- Highly skilled in Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote, and other MS Office tools
- Working technical knowledge