Content & Copywriting
Digital Strategist (Paid Social & Search)
Our client is a renowned company specializing in real estate management across the nation. Their revolutionary, integrated, and dynamic approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the strategy and planning of social media content and paid search campaigns.
• Manage and implement comprehensive paid social media and search project plans, timelines, and budgets
• Design and implement a social media and paid search strategy to achieve business objectives in partnership with internal teams
• Lead the planning, activation, and maintenance of campaigns across various properties and oversee media spend and reporting for executed campaigns
• Analyze performance, optimize reach, ensure productivity of content, and remain current of best practices and digital trends
• Train marketing professionals throughout the organization on social and search best practices and industry benchmarks
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years’ digital marketing social and search experience
• Experience with Facebook business manager and ad manager and Google Adwords