6 month contract, possibility to extend/convert
Our client is a leading healthcare company located in Tacoma, WA. They are seeking a Digital Strategist to help in the planning, coordinating and implementing of strategic digital and consumer-facing marketing technology initiatives. Some of the work you will be doing includes coordinating and implementing strategies for their company website, all micro sites, mobile apps, digital marketing efforts including SEM (SEO, PPC, display, social advertising) and social media channels in support of strategic business objectives. You will also work with agency partners and freelancers to coordinate projects.
- Participates in the development of digital marketing initiatives, including PPC, social media advertising, banner advertising, email marketing, online contests and promotions, online sponsorships, mobile advertising and more.
- Employs various SEO efforts to ensure sustained high-ranking on major search engines for company website and other digital initiatives.
- Tracks and analyzes analytics and outcomes of digital marketing initiatives, including ROI assessment.
- Oversees the development, analysis, and distribution of various dashboards and reports to key stakeholder groups.
- Ensures digital marketing initiatives are delivered on time, meet target audience needs and contributes to business objectives.
- Provides ongoing support for other digital content efforts; ensures coordination with offline marketing content.
- Monitors trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy in order to apply to project management assignments.
- Oversees the work of internal and external designers, writers, photographers, direct mail houses, etc. to support publications and other marketing efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, Communications, Public Relations or a related field
- Strong skills in written and verbal communications is required.
- Work experience involving search engine marketing, social media and Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Knowledge of the standards, best practices and automated tools (e.g. web content management systems) for converting written content to effective web site content.
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in Social Media platforms/activities.
- Ability to produce written information so that an intended audience understands the material.
- Ability to coordinate the work of inside and outside vendors, specifically graphic designers, desktop publishers, photographers, printers and direct mail firms.
24 Seven is the leading specialized talent recruitment firm for global brands and emerging companies across the US and Internationally. From design concept through product marketing, 24 Seven has the talent network to support brands at every stage of the consumer experience. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world’s top teams in Fashion, Retail, Marketing, Interactive and Creative.