Digital Strategy and Planning Director
Our client is a well-known creative agency presenting cutting-edge solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their dynamic, innovative, and forward-thinking approach distinguishes them as an industry leader.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the planning and execution of digital and social strategy projects across content strategy, ecosystem planning, social media strategy, and creative strategy.
• Direct the planning and execution of digital and social strategy projects across content strategy, ecosystem planning, social media strategy, and creative strategy
• Partner with creative teams to develop and execute cross-channel content and lead discovery and planning conversations with clients
• Pitch strategies to clients and create project proposals, timelines, hours, budgets, and plans across various digital and social projects
• Conduct primary and secondary audience research for data and insights and translate research into thoughtful, streamlined, structured stories
• 8-10 years’ Digital/Social Strategist experience
• 4 years’ beauty industry experience
• 3-5 years’ experience managing projects and creative teams.
• Digital advertising agency experience a plus