Digital Strategy & Content Manager
Our client, a luxury brand in the food/beverage space is looking for a Senior Level Digital Strategist/Content Manager to join their team.
• Developing high level social strategy, leverage content across multiple social platforms and integrate social media into overall marketing and PR strategies.
• Developing/implementing creative and highly measurable web, digital & social media programs and campaigns that take into consideration the PR strategy and all of our partnerships (influencers, brands, events, third party apps), with user engagement and experience in mind to create signature brand activations and content franchises (i.e. not just a product donation/drop)
• Work closely with the creative team to ensure social plan aligns with creative direction
• Create and oversee social and community content creation processes and guardrails partnering with existing expert content creators in editorial and creative teams.
• Manage multiple internal and external initiatives, including agencies, in a deadline-driven environment
• Properly forecast, measure, and recap digital & social spend vs. ROI with key learnings
• Represent the brand at external events to capture content and is active as a social media thought leader
- Hands-on manager with 4 to 5 years of experience in social media and community management.
- Well-versed in all social media platforms, monitoring tools, analytics and listening tools such as Iconosquare, Hootsuite and Later.
- A background in beauty, fashion and/or entertainment is highly desired with a proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, Adobe Suite including Photoshop and Mac.
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”