Digital Technology & Web Services Manager
Title: Digital Technology & Web Services Manager
Location: Newtown Square
Rate: up to 90k (DOE) + bonus
ClientOverview: Our client is a well-known luxury travelagency presenting award-winning experiences at sun-soaked destinations like noother. With their high-end, convenient, and efficient approach, it's never beeneasier to enjoy every lavish experience of your vacation.
PositionOverview: Our client is looking for a liaison betweenthe Marketing Department and the partnering IT services provider. This personwill oversee and manage all digital properties across the brand family, ensuringall digital properties are securely functioning.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing team to facilitate targeted execution of technical projects within established timelines.
- Provide leadership and guidance for team members while adhering to company best practices.
- Manage website architecture, web development projects, and resources, collaborating with cross-departmental teams to improve website usability and overall customer experience.
- Manage relationships with IT, Product, and Project Management teams to ensure all digital enhancements are properly integrated within budget and on schedule.
- Lead all efforts to support web development by coordinating and maintaining daily content updates
- 3-5 years’ technical project management experience
- 3+ years’ experience managing a team with concrete examples of leadership, motivation, and conflict resolution
- Expert level knowledge of agile methodologies working with Digital Marketing, UX, Design, Brand, IT, and Product teams.
- Experience with front-end web development, CMS platform development, and integrating marketing automation platforms into web experience