Digital Traffic Coordinator
Our client is a popular luxury brand creating the latest timepiece collections with a rich history and modern appeal. Their high-end, innovative, and highly crafted approach sets them apart as a premier brand in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting the digital communications team to implement and track website optimization recommendations.
• Support the digital communications team to implement and track website optimization recommendations
• Explain technical web solutions to clients with varying levels of technical understanding and audit progress and implementation
• Track all projects status, document appropriately, and communicate with necessary team members to ensure deliverables completed on-time
• Measure project and team performance using strategic tools and techniques; analyze results and report data to appropriate partners
• Coordinate any necessary resources for the successful execution of projects; assist with needs assessment as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree
• Web technical knowledge, including development skills inclusive of Meta Data, HTML, URLs, and Domains
• Understanding of Search Engine Optimization
• Proficient with Google Webmaster tools and Microsoft Office Suite