Digital Traffic Coordinator
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer creating the latest apparel essentials and accessories must-haves. Their contemporary, on-trend, and innovative designs are applauded by fashion editors and the most stylish trendsetters alike.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with setting up product data in a new content management system.
• Oversee setting up web products in the new CMS and leverage product data from the current CMS for styles, product information, and colors
• Work with the digital merchandising team to understand the web merchandising strategy to translate the online product setup
• Review new products in proofing environment, check for missing information, ensure content is accurate, and resolve issues prior to the website launch
• Add products to web categories, merchandise each with instruction from digital merchants, and set up collection and theme pages
• 2+ years’ web content management system experience
• Web product setup experience preferred
• Merchandising/fashion experience a plus
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel