Digital Video Producer
Our client, one of the world's leading producers and providers of entertainment and information is looking for a Freelance Digital Video Producer to join their team in Burbank!
- Timely creation of video content for digital platforms including websites, apps and social media platforms. Subjects may range from top news of the day, to viral videos, to animated explainers and “how-tos” to sizzle reels for presentations and marketing materials.
- Working with other Creative Content producers on developing stories into creative, high-impact video.
- Advanced capabilities in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator are a must.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a collaborative environment; conceptualize, script and edit short-form video for a variety of topics; strong grasp of social media with an understanding of creating content for mobile and social audiences.
- Familiarity with working and multitasking in a high-pressure television news environment.
- Strong editorial skills and sharp news judgment.
- Superior attention to detail with excellent organizational and communication skills.
Submit resume/portfolio for immediate consideration!